You’ve probably held off creating an estate plan for many reasons. I’m young, I don’t need to worry about that yet. It’s depressing to think about that stuff. I don’t have the time. It costs too much money. I don’t have that many assets and I just want everything to...
- The Importance of an Advanced Healthcare Directive and other documents
- MY CHILD IS 12, CAN THEY CHOOSE WHO THEY WANT TO LIVE WITH?
- HOW TO MODIFY A SAPCR, AND WHY IT MAY BE TIME
- It’s my time for possession of our child, what if the other parent refuses my time for possession?
- I’ve Been Making Informal Payments for Child Support. Why am I in Arrears?