An estate plan can, and should, contain more than a will. The will is the largest part of your estate plan, as it contains how you wish your property to be distributed upon your death, who the executor of your estate will be, and the name(s) of the guardian(s) of any...
Month: October 2021
- We’re divorcing, can I get my down payment for our marital home back?
- The Importance of an Advanced Healthcare Directive and other documents
- MY CHILD IS 12, CAN THEY CHOOSE WHO THEY WANT TO LIVE WITH?
- HOW TO MODIFY A SAPCR, AND WHY IT MAY BE TIME
- It’s my time for possession of our child, what if the other parent refuses my time for possession?