Money and children are two of the most controversial and contested issues in any divorce. After all, the raising of the children, and the money and time you have poured into your relationship, can be priceless. But what happens when one spouse attempts to put an...
Month: July 2022
- We’re divorcing, can I get my down payment for our marital home back?
- The Importance of an Advanced Healthcare Directive and other documents
- MY CHILD IS 12, CAN THEY CHOOSE WHO THEY WANT TO LIVE WITH?
- HOW TO MODIFY A SAPCR, AND WHY IT MAY BE TIME
- It’s my time for possession of our child, what if the other parent refuses my time for possession?